Friday, September 02, 2005

Why Blogs..?

I recently noticed many friends of mine has blogs too... How interesting.. Reading about their lives, issues they face with etc... Can get really exciting!!! But do people ever post their secrets when their friends knows about their blogs? Nah... it's more of what you want people to read. None of my friends know of my blog here... I like to keep it open... Open for the rest of the world to see and read but without my knowledge or people who knows me personally know. Sometimes you just want to speak your mind out and not having to answer to people's questions! And nicely ranted... Now, wtf is wrong with everyone today!!!!???

Oh well... Anyway, quote of the day:

"Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you. - Vipin Sharma"

No comments: