Thursday, February 12, 2009

Meeting Girls?

Valentine's day is around the corner and you haven't met a girl you wanna take out or get laid with?

Read the article below by Giuseppe Notte on "Where Girls Go To Get Laid"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This time I want to talk about a wonderful opportunity to meet a large number of hot girls.

I think it's one of the easiest places to pick up women - and by developing a little bit of skill, you'll have literally no competition.

Most guys go to clubs only to find rejection from the girls and great competition from the other men.

But have you ever thought of visiting one of your local dancing schools?

I know, I know... Now you'll come up with the typical excuse: You're not a "very good" dancer.

But use your brain!

If everyone were a good dancer, such schools wouldn't exist! There are also a large number of dances to choose from: I'm sure you can find one that you'll enjoy.

Just take my example: To be honest, I was never a good dancer.

I've never done any competitive sports, and when I was younger, I wasn't the best in gymnastics. But still, I decided to go for it and tried salsa dancing.

And man, what I found! A great number of beautiful, single women eager for my attention!

Apart from dance classes, most of the dance schools organize their own parties.

Meeting girls at these parties is a piece of cake: You don't need to know lame pickup lines or fancy ways of approaching women. All you need to do is ask her for a dance, and the rest will flow naturally.

After dancing, just grab her hand and ask if she wants to talk.

If you know how to dance just a bit, she will already be attracted to you and ready to go further.

Believe me, guys who know how to move are VERY ATTRACTIVE to women!

Since there are also many girls who are interested and don't even know how to dance, you can go far with only basic skills. The basics are easy to acquire by taking dancing lessons for three or four months.

And the party isn't over yet.

Most of these girls are not only single, but also very intelligent and know how to move their bodies.

Read: They are damn good in bed!

If you're interested, I suggest you do a search on the Internet for local dance schools. Visit a few of them - then decide which is the best for you. I suggest you check out either salsa or standard Latin dance schools.

No comments: