Monday, November 29, 2004

Get Yourself Back

The goal is to get myself back... Reading the post on "How Can I Get My Partner Back?" I guess I would need to start with realigning my life. First action is to refocus. There are a few things that are important in my life. For example, focus on my career. I got a job and a few businesses on the side. How can I focus on it? Need to find new love in my career path. Either make a change or stay the same. If I keep doing what I always been doing, I'll keep getting what I always have been getting. And is that what I want? Hell no! So let's just say I'm sticking with the job for now. Bonus around the corner... :) As for the businesses, need to reposition myself. Looking into investing as well. Either real estate or commodities. But action will be taken soon. That's a matter on when.

Why do people focus on just career when hardest hit? That's my first thought too. Do we just want to hide? Human find things to keep them busy but we do not solve anything at the end of the day. We need to do things of our passion. What's my passion, I asked a couple of days ago? Well, I do know that the person I love is the biggest motivation and cheer factor for me. That's my passion. How do I align my passion to what I do in life? I can't be spending day in day out with the person I love. That's suffocated, ladies and gentlemen. Therefore, money came to mind. Money isn't my passion but it does provide me with the ability to do the things I'm passionate about eg. going places and having heaps of passionate activities with my loved one. Therefore, the focus is on money.

Also, would need to build a business where my loved one and I can participate in together. That would bring value and economics to the relationship. Though my potential life partner is not with me now, I need to GET MYSELF BACK! So whether Life Long Beauty Queen comes back or not, OR someone new comes along, I'll be ready. Ready to take on the world together... Yup!


No comments: