Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Lepaker Love Life

This blog site needs more promotion. Love life needs more promotion. Lepaker's love life needs a promotion! Ha! Yup, you got that right. Love is a sign of all things beautiful. All things that are beautiful in life is love. The single most fulfilling and strongest emotions - LOVE! Can't quite get enough of it right? Never did. Even if you have lots of it, you still yearn more from it. Why don't we have enough? Why??!

Technorati Profile

A few days ago, saw LLBQ's picture in her college brochure which she posed/modelled for them. Interesting and with a short write-up. Do miss her a little. Anyhow, I emailed her. Got a reply! Replied again, no love back. Which is fine. I'm okay with it. Cause there isn't any official love right now? Although deep down I know she still have love for me. I can rest assure that! But that's not important now. What is, The Lepaker's Destiny is. My own life. My own love.

No comments: