Wednesday, November 15, 2006

What's my Romantic Signature?

I was reading Michael Webb's article as below:

What Is Your Romantic Signature?
by Michael Webb

When Athena and I were dating in college, I began using a Hersheys *Kiss* as my signature. I would hide them in ice cream cones. I would have her roommates place them on her pillow.
Waiters would bring them with the check at the end of a romantic meal. I would even mail them to her. I wanted her to think of me at all times of the day and to let her know that I was doing likewise.

Giving her these *kisses* was very inexpensive and didnt take much time at all. However, they spoke volumes of my love for her.

There are many different signatures you can use to quietly express your love. At many stationery stores I have seen sheets of tiny red hearts (and smiley faces). They could be stuck on notes, windshields, lunch bags, calendars, toothpaste tubes, alarm clocks and endless other places. The idea is not to blanket everything at once with your signature but to leave them every so often and perhaps for the rest of your life.

I still leave *kisses* for my wife to discover. Another idea for a signature is a comic strip ofher liking. You would either need to be diligently cutting them out of the paper or buy a book from which to cut them out.

Some Christian book stores sell stacks of small cards with inspirational scriptures on them that could be used as your signature as well. At first you might want to begin by sending a card or small present or two with your new signature on them so she will get the idea when she (or he) starts seeing it popping up all over the place.

The possibilities are endless. So.... whats going to be your signature



That got me thinking... What's my romantic signature??? Hrmm... Still thinking. When I figured out something, I'll let you know. But for now.. HELP!!!!

No comments: