Friday, April 22, 2005

Best I Ever Had...

How do I regard LLBQ? To me, she's the best I ever had. I love the way she walks, the way she moves, the way she sleeps, the way she eats, and every other way she is and especially the way she loves me. No one loves me like she does and it is really heart warming to know that. Though she's so many thousand miles away right now, I just miss her presence so much. It's only been 3 weeks since she's gone...

Why is she the best I ever had? The amount of joy that we share is unamountable. We karaoke a lot together and absolutely love the moments we shared. We can just dance the night away and being silly with each other. We go for holidays and have the happiest and funniest moments. We make love till even the house goes on fire, we'll still be making love. The passion, the love, the care is tremendous.

But why are we apart? Is it merely the lies that were created out there about us? She's confused... Really confused. I've never meet anyone that I wanted to be with so much. And she does too. But all the lies that bombard her, it made her run. I believe she ran. Coz she wanted us so much and now, it's kind of hard to have us.

It's all weird but I believe in fate. We met. Seperated once before. Got back in the most unbelieable and unexpected way. And now we are seperated again. Evil has its way. Definately someone doesn't want us to be together and we know so well who he is as mentioned in the earlier blogs.. but let him.

Now is to wait for fate to hit again.

Watch Before Sunset.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like reading your blog. Do keep writing. Good luck to your endeavour ;)