Friday, April 01, 2005

Melbourne? A Place to Escape.

Melbourne. A place to escape? LLBQ said she's moving Melbourne. And she's leaving next week! What a surprise. I couldn't believed it when i heard it. Do people just make jumps just like that? Well, she claims it has always been her dream. Well, she visited Melbourne once for a month and really enjoyed herself. But being on holiday and living there permanently is 2 different things! But I guess something must be the driving force for LLBQ. I believe it's the ex. Let's call the ex Fucking Moronic Ex-Boyfriend (FMEB). FMEB has been convincing to move there. He is planning to move there too. It'll be a good way for FMEB to keep LLBQ far away from her family. LLBQ's mom disagree with him and their relationship. Also, FMEB is a hopeless bump in Malaysia. And going to Australia, he can live off whoever... possibly LLBQ. That's what I think. I'm pretty sure I'm correct too. I do know LLBQ's dream is to open a restaurant. And she always wanted to live in Melbourne....

Only time will tell if that is one's dream or not. Sometimes I feel it is a place to escape. A way to get away from it all. Can we just stay put in one place? We can unless things are not working out for us. For LLBQ, she does not like acting and being a talent anymore... I understand coz it's time consuming and gets really boring after a while. The money is just ok. And what's worst... someone she love has to deemed as a lying cheating bastard. Ya, that's me... that's what FMEB is saying or so he claims what others are saying. And with all these girls calling LLBQ about it, she's super confused. What can I say? I wish she beleived in me more than that. That's why I think the previous post does hold some ground. Sigh. I'm not gonna pursue the matter coz I didn't do anything wrong. It's quite unfair if you ask me. How can it be fair when a person gets accused of doing something he did not do...

Well,... Melbourne... you might just see me there one fine day. One fine day.

No comments: