Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Bon Vovage...

It's a happy day yesterday! Well LLBQ left for Australia. Not that I want her to leave... But I surprised her... She was flying from Penang to Singapore to Melbourne. I flew to Penang from KL to meet her in the departure area. Well, my flight got delayed 3 times but I eventually made it. Got there early. Sat there with the farewell gift. She walks right in,... I quickily stood up along the walk way where she'll be passing by... She looks up the noticed board to find her gate. Turns around and walks towards my direction... Looks up. Glance away. Looks again. She stops,... gave a loud shocked sound scaring the people around her... I just stood there smiling... Walks towards her. She was speachless. We huged. She can't believe her eyes. Finally she got her composure... We walked... sat down and talked... It was nice. Gave her the gift.. She puts it in her bag... still shocked... It was nice. We talked a bit. Finally it came to a time when she has to board her flight. It's sad to watch her go but I'm happy I saw her.. We left on a great note. She sms later. When she arrived at Singapore, she even called... Happy... Happy...

No comments: