Friday, December 03, 2004

Do I Miss Life Long Beauty Queen?

It's been 3 weeks since I last spoke/messaged Life Long Beauty Queen. Neither did she respond with any calls/messages. How do I feel about it? Well, I do miss LLBQ quite a fair bit. In fact, I do miss the times that I spend and the future we were planning for each other. But I had to hold my horses. We love many things in life but not necessary get everything that we love. I discernly suspect that LLBQ do have someone to catch her attention at the moment. For all the partnership we shared, no one will just keep quite after 3 weeks. Chances are she could be giving the same treatment. But we are talking about a woman here!!

An excerpt from David De Angelo:
"There's something about walking away from a woman, not calling her, etc. that triggers some sort of mechanism that causes women to call at the most unlikely times. My experience is that there's some kind of 2-4 week timer in a woman's head that goes off if she doesn't hear from you..."

Now we are talking. I shall see after 1 month what I should do with LLBQ. I'm sure LLBQ would definately would initiate contact again. But for now, I shall wait and see... I shall wait and see... I shall...

No comments: