Friday, December 03, 2004

Teach Me How to Fish a Lifetime

I stumble upon this quote again that I saw a while ago before... It's so true. This quote tells us one very important thing. That's exactly we have to keep learning.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime..."

How true is that?!! It applies to everything we do! Now, since this month is the month of relationships, I shall look at it in the relationship point of view. If every time your relationship hits the dumps, you seek help from someone and all someone do was to teach you how to do it, you'll only be able to handle it once. What happens when the next time your relationship hits the brick wall again? If you learn how to handle relationships, whenever the cracks open up in your relationships, you'll know how to mend it back.

I've some great friends who are extremely educated in regards to relationships and life. I constantly seek their help in understand and knowing what to do. However, I cannot rely on the fishes they are going to give me,... I need to build my own fishing technique. Therefore, I go out and seek knowledge. I ask every successful people about their relationships. I read books on relationships to build my understand. When I've reach the point of well educated, I shall publish my knowledge for the world to read on this blog.

No comments: