Friday, December 03, 2004

Mistakes,... NOT!

I was reading what Kimble said... Very well expressed of what I think others have been saying about me to Life Long Beauty Queen which got her confused about me...

"I made a few mistakes in the past. I am only human and still young. Learning & evolving every day. But if you are famous and "different" every mistake is just another witch hunt. I learned to live with it and it only made me stronger. My answer to any kind of bad mouthing is my continuous success. "

Jealous aren't ya? Jealous that LLBQ is so in love with me? Jealous that LLBQ has found the love of her life? Well, jealousy only makes you bitch more like a whaling cow... Keep whining people. For I know what I've done and so did 99.999% if the people out there who knows me well.

And if you think LLBQ is gonna believe you for long, we shall see. You who is having a kick on deframing me (you know exactly which 2 of you are)... I would like to wish you extreme hell in your life. Keep it up and you shall see the wraft of your own doing. Die die die!!!

No comments: