Tuesday, December 21, 2004

The Old Must Go, The New Will Come...

It's been a while since I last blogged. Been so busy with all the hoo haa.... Let's just say I've good news and old news.

Let's start with the old news. I quit. That's right... I quit from the company that I was working with the pathological liar in. Totally gave up my directorship merely for 2 reasons. You could have guessed. No more businesses with the pathological liar. Full stop. Nada. Second, it's not even my goals and it's not even making money except for the pathological liar. Not worth my effort in it if you ask me. It's been a wild and crazy 2 years and now it's the time to change. Like the saying, "if you keep doing what you always been doing, you'll keep getting what you've always been getting"... Got that from Anthony Robbins. No more for me!

Now the good news. LLBQ is back in my life! Yes, that's right. All misunderstanding sorted out. Our life together is greater than it has ever been! The One Big Moronic Asshole (OBMA) who has been deframing me and created all the misunderstanding is still working his crap but LLBQ is much smarter than that. LLBQ has totally phased out OBMA although OBMA just wouldn't stop trying. Well, I've found out that OBMA has a psychological problem. A serious and pathological psychological problem. In other words, a real fucked up psycho!!! We shall also term OBMA as RFUP - Real Fucked Up Psycho.

Let's talk about LLBQ. Whatever RFUP did, it certainly helped us a lot. We are communicating better than we ever were before. We are closer than ever. We are more loving than ever. It's just a great outcome. Nothing can stop us now. Stay tuned.


No comments: