Tuesday, December 28, 2004

What I Want For Christmas?

Christmas was fantastic! What did I get for Christmas...? Hrmm, let's see. One big thing. LLBQ was with me and we shoped and cooked Christmas eve dinner together... That was the best birthday present. Couldn't be better. Well, but the great beautiful LLBQ bought me a lot of things for Christmas.

Let's start. She bought me a photo framed with 4 of our pictures on it. She stole the picture from our photo album lying in the dining room. Lucky for her, i didn't notice it. The photo frame fitted perfectly on the bar top by my kitchen.

Then another one I opened was 2005 Evian bottle. Looks sweet and it sat by the TV.

What's more, I got 2 shirts from Kenneth Cole... One white and one blue. Looks splendid!

And finally, a Tous bracelet. Absolutely gorgeous and fitted just perfectly!

I gave her a sunglasses to replace the one she had and tons of love.. Yup, tons of LOVEEEEE...!!!

No comments: